Heart of New England Council is offering cabin and tent campsites rentals for Camp Wanocksett and Treasure Valley Scout Reservation.
There are no waivers or size limits required at this time.
We are recommending the following:
- Tenting should be done at 50% capacity. (Example-In a 2 person tent, 1 may tent. In a 4 person tent, 2 may tent, etc.)
- Head to toe sleeping should be done.
- Maximize ventilation in the tent.
- Siblings can override the tent capacity protocol.
- Masks should be worn indoors with the exception of eating, drinking and sleeping.
- Frequent handwashing and/or sanitizing should be conducted.
- As much as possible, follow social distancing.
Note: Unit leaders should be screening for COVID-19 symptoms and families should not send their children to camp with their units if they exhibit any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
Out of State Travel is currently permitted.